Sunday 8 November 2015

Dr. Ruchi Reviews -- The Andy Cohen Diaries

Yes. We love to talk about TV shows in the office. We are both comforting by talking about something other than teeth and also talking about something we love!

While Dr Nijjar will talk about shows on the OWN network or ZeeTV, I will talk about everything from Scandal to Big Bang Theory to 60 minutes to allllll of the Real Housewives series. 

Which is why I was looking forward to reading this book. I love Andy Cohen and DVR "Watch What Happens Live" every night.


But this... This was too much Andy Cohen. Granted he warned me. In the very first chapter, he warns that the book may be mindless series of rants of name dropping -- my fan-goggles didn't allow me to understand. 

 When my kindle had only reached 20 percent (and I was hoping it was 80 percent) I knew it was time to listen -- it was time to move on to the next book. 

Not my cup of tea. But maybe it's just not the right time for me to read this. 

I will come back to this book probably. C-

^*^*^*Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment