Saturday 27 February 2016

Dr Ruchi Reviews: The Martian

LOVED it! Great book by Andy Weir: The Martian.

This book was high on my list because my family raved about the movie. Usually I try to get to the book before the movie comes out, but I was super pregnant when this movie came out and didn't have the time to get to the book. (Note: I still haven't watched the movie. yikes!)


I'm so glad I got the book...finally.

I was also curious about this book because the Golden Globes classified the movie as "A Comedy". How could this astronaut story about getting stuck on another planet -- be funny?

Indeed it was. It was everything. It was funny. It was inquisitive. It was emotional, but not sad-crying-like-a-baby emotional. It was interesting. And it was inspiring! All things a good book should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment